The Deco-Dent Ring
Inspired by the decade of decadence, our Deco-Dent ring takes on the elegance and glamour of the iconic Art Deco era with a contemporary feel.
Crafted from responsibly-sourced .925 sterling silver and beautiful cubic zirconia, it’s a typically geometric blend of stones. It has a striking central emerald cut stone, an octagonal outer layer perfectly set with round stones that frame the central baguette, and it’s finished with hidden detailing underneath the ring.
A piece of jewellery that looks like it could be a family heirloom, this imitation diamond ring has the timeless appeal of Art Deco jewellery, that never falls out of style.
- Sustainable .925 sterling silver
- Cubic zirconia stones
- Central emerald cut stone is 8mm x 6mm
- Remove when bathing, swimming, working out or sunbathing etc…
- Packaging: All cardboard is FSC certified. All bags are made from 80% recycled plastic and are 100% recyclable
- all items sold in the sample sale are nonreturnable/nonrefundable
Ring Sizing Help
Not sure about your ring size? If you can't make it to your local high street store to have your finger measured, then we've created a handy ring sizing document which you can print at home and below we have a useful conversion chart.