The Joséphine Ring
Met with huge praise when we showcased this on social media, this late addition to the Art Deco collection is really impressive. A geometrical homage to original deco design, three beautiful stones are flanked by two gold bands, giving it a 'shield' effect,
We adore emerald-cut stones for their vintage and less showy feel than their brilliant-cut cousins and the two together form an impressive look. And with a middle emerald-cut stone of an equivalent 3.79ct, flanked by two impressive brilliant stones, this ring is anything but modest.
We named this beauty after the incredible Joséphine Baker; actress, dancer and civil and racial rights activist.
- Sustainable sterling silver that has been double plated with 18 carat then 9carat gold to give it a pale finish.
- Central emerald-cut stone 1cm & trapeze-cut side stones at 6mm
- Cubic zirconia stones used
- Remove when bathing, swimming, working out or sunbathing etc…
- Packaging: All cardboard is FSC certified. All bags are made from 80% recycled plastic and are 100% recyclable
Ring Sizing Help
Not sure about your ring size? If you can't make it to your local high street store to have your finger measured, then we've created a handy ring sizing document which you can print at home and below we have a useful conversion chart.