The Bedouin Earrings
You loved the Nomad Earrings, so we felt it was only right to introduce her gorgeous, slightly larger sister, for those that want to wear a more statement piece. Intricate heavenly ropework, mother of pearl face and cosmic stars, and finished with a green textured enamel side, so you can wear them two ways. This sounds like Heavenly Necklaces' incredible new Bedouin earrings.
Inspired by the cosmos, the Bedouin Earrings are the perfect little lightweight detachables to add to our collection for this season. And in heavenly style, each pair of earrings are finished with a unique pink textured back with a little cubic zirconia in the centre.
- Sustainable sterling sliver
- Mother of pearl on one side, enamel on the other
- Cubic zirconia stone used
- 15mm high
- Remove when bathing, swimming, working out or sunbathing etc…
- Packaging: All cardboard is FSC certified. All bags are made from 80% recycled plastic and are 100% recyclable
Ring Sizing Help
Not sure about your ring size? If you can't make it to your local high street store to have your finger measured, then we've created a handy ring sizing document which you can print at home and below we have a useful conversion chart.