The Marilyn Ring
Flavia insisted that we needed a show-stopping solitaire ring in our Art Deco collection that was worthy of multiple carats. The first few rings were sent back as they weren't big and bold enough, so at last we can introduce you to the perfect asscher-cut solitaire ring.
Weighing in at a carat equivalent of 5.62 carats, this exquisite piece with multiple facets has the depth and character of a real Art Deco heirloom.
Bound to be a hero piece in this collection, we named this ring after actress and self-confessed diamond lover Marilyn Monroe.
- Sustainable sterling silver that has been double plated with 18 carat then 14carat gold to give it a pale finish.
- Earring Height: 1 x 1cm or the carat equivalent of 5.62carats
- Cubic zirconia stones used
- Remove when bathing, swimming, working out or sunbathing etc…
- Packaging: All cardboard is FSC certified. All bags are made from 80% recycled plastic and are 100% recyclable
Ring Sizing Help
Not sure about your ring size? If you can't make it to your local high street store to have your finger measured, then we've created a handy ring sizing document which you can print at home and below we have a useful conversion chart.