Delivery & Returns
Summary of Delivery Charges
|Delivery Method||Delivery Charge||Estimated Delivery Time|
|DPD Domestic (UK) Express & DHL Express||£6||
1-3 Working Days (normally next business day)
European & International Deliveries DHL
£20 for Europe and the EU
£20 for USA
£30 for ROW
2-6 working days, please allow for longer delivery times in the run up to Christmas.
UK Delivery costs £6 for express delivery. We use DHL as standard & for low value orders DPD. During busy times like November/December please allow 3-7 working days for delivery. All payments must be received and authorised before shipment.
European delivery costs £20 per order (dependent on delivery zone) and will be sent via DHL; a fully insurable and trackable service, which is secure and reliable.
For European and certain international deliveries, there will be an additional customs and/or import fees to pay. Heavenly London will not be responsible for paying a customers customs and tax fees, some duties may still be charged.
You should contact your local authorities to take notice of these fees and the respective values that differ from country to country and over which we have no knowledge. It will be your sole responsibility to claim such import charges back from the applicable authority in your country. If you refuse your delivery once DHL sends you the duties and taxes payable, Heavenly London will not refund your full order amount. DHL charges a flat fee of £50 to have it delivered back to us and as such, Heavenly Necklaces reserves the right to deduce £50 from your order plus the original postage amount.
International prices vary per country and will be calculated upon checkout. We use DHL Express for all international deliveries which is a fully insurable and trackable service.
You should contact your local authorities to take notice of these fees and the respective values that differ from country to country and over which we have no knowledge. It will be your sole responsibility to claim such import charges back from the applicable authority in your country.
Signing For Your Delivery
A signature will be required on delivery of your order internationally and domestically. Both DHL and DPD allow you to manage your delivery once it is in transit. Heavenly London does not accept responsibility for packages where the recipient is not in to sign for it, nor if it has been left in a safe place.
Tracking your Parcel
If you have an email address registered with us you will receive an email to confirm that your items have been dispatched. Please note, we cannot be held responsible for any third party involvement where delays occur to deliveries. If you are concerned you have not received your parcel please contact us via email at email@example.com
Late and Lost Deliveries
We cannot change/amend the delivery address on orders once they have been processed or dispatched.
If your delivery has been delayed, then please contact us and we will provide you with the tracking number to enable you to chase it up with the DPD.
We cannot refund or replace lost items until 20 working days after the date of despatch (30 days for international items) - this is when DPD classes items as lost.
When items are sent to another country, your parcel is often handled by more than one postal service. When we send a parcel abroad, the actual delivery of the item will be the responsibility of the postal service in the country the items are going to. Delays can often be caused by customs checks, which can sometimes take up to 1-2 weeks.
Items not received but tracked as being delivered - This frequently happens when items are delivered to places of work. In some cases, your item might have been delivered to a post room or colleague within your company and someone else will have signed for it. In these cases, you can request a proof of delivery certificate from DPD by filling in a signature request form. Please note that we do not refund or replace items that are tracked as being delivered. For this reason, we always recommend that you get items delivered to your home address.
Heavenly London cannot be held responsible for goods that are lost or delayed in transit.
Other information on deliveries:
- Orders received prior to 1pm on a usual business day should be dispatched for delivery the following day unless they are out of stock or unless we have issues relating to postal and other disputes, or seasonal holidays, in which case you will be notified.
- All orders received after 1pm on a business day or a weekend or non-business day shall be dispatched as soon as possible.
- All prices expressed are inclusive of any VAT payable unless otherwise stated.
- The cost of delivery will be confirmed to you when you place your order and prior to you submitting your order.
- UK delivery will be made by DPD to the address specified by you during the ordering process and shall be delivered the day after dispatch (excluding Sundays and Bank holidays) Dispatch of goods ordered is subject to availability of goods and clearance of payment. Overseas deliveries are trackable and depend on the country's postal system: these will also will need to be signed for.
- All goods must be signed for on delivery by an adult aged 18 years or over. Whilst we make every effort to deliver all your goods in the agreed time, we will not be liable if we fail to do so in part or in full due to circumstance beyond our control.
- If your order is returned to us because the courier or postal service could not complete the delivery to you for whatever reason then you will be responsible for the repeat delivery costs. The original delivery costs are not refundable in these circumstances.