The Empress Earrings
Did you know that Lapis Lazuli used to be ground up and made into ultramine; the finest blue pigment for painting? It was used by many Renaissance artists from Titian to Vermeer and often seen on paintings of the Virgin Mary. Not only this, but it was also used in Tutankhamun's burial mask.
We love the nobility of this incredible stone which has flecks of gold running through it, and when paired with gold, twinkling stars and magnificent freshwater pearls, the outcome is just sublime.
- Sustainable sterling sliver
- Drop height: 25mm
- The face of the earring is lapis lazuli and the four little pearls are freshwater.
- Remove when bathing, swimming, working out or sunbathing etc…
- Packaging: All cardboard is FSC certified. All bags are made from 80% recycled plastic and are 100% recyclable
- All items bought as part of the sample sale are non-refundable
Ring Sizing Help
Not sure about your ring size? If you can't make it to your local high street store to have your finger measured, then we've created a handy ring sizing document which you can print at home and below we have a useful conversion chart.