The Joséphine Ring
This late addition to the Art Deco collection garnered great acclaim when it was presented on social media and has rightfully earned its place among our portfolio. This geometrical tribute to original deco designs features three beautiful stones that are bordered by two gold bands, creating a 'shield' effect.
The emerald-cut stones, desired for their vintage vibes and subtlety in comparison to their brilliant-cut counterparts, are set in conjunction for a truly grand appearance. An impressive 3.79ct emerald-cut stone is flanked by two glittering brilliant stones, resulting in a regal ensemble.
We named this beauty after the incredible Joséphine Baker; actress, dancer and civil and racial rights activist.
- Sustainable sterling silver that has been double plated with 18 carat then 9carat gold to give it a pale finish.
- Central emerald-cut stone 1cm & trapeze-cut side stones at 6mm
- Cubic zirconia stones used
- Remove when bathing, swimming, working out or sunbathing etc…
- Packaging: All cardboard is FSC certified. All bags are made from 80% recycled plastic and are 100% recyclable
Ring Sizing Help
Not sure about your ring size? If you can't make it to your local high street store to have your finger measured, then we've created a handy ring sizing document which you can print at home and below we have a useful conversion chart.