Delivery & Returns
Summary of Delivery Charges
|Delivery Method||Delivery Charge||Estimated Delivery Time|
|DPD Domestic (UK) Express||£5||
1-3 Working Days (normally next business day)
European & International Deliveries DHL
|£20-30 (this will be worked out upon checkout depending on delivery zone)||2-6 working days, please allow for longer delivery times in the run up to Christmas.|
UK Delivery costs £5 for express delivery. We use DPD as standard. During busy times like November/December please allow 3-7 working days for delivery. All payments must be received and authorised before shipment.
European delivery costs £20-£30 per order (dependent on delivery zone) and will be sent via DHL; a fully insurable and trackable service, which is secure and reliable.
For European and certain international deliveries, there will be an additional customs and/or import fees to pay. Heavenly Necklaces now pays European customs and tax fees, some duties may still be charged.
Though we now pay EU customs and fees, Heavenly Necklaces cannot accept responsibility for worldwide individual duties and customs charges. If you refuse your delivery once DHL sends you the duties and taxes payable, Heavenly necklaces will not refund your full order amount. DHL charges a flat fee of £50 to have it delivered back to us and as such, Heavenly Necklaces reserves the right to deduce £50 from your order plus the original postage amount.
International prices vary per country and will be calculated upon checkout. We use DHL Express for all international deliveries which is a fully insurable and trackable service.
Signing For Your Delivery
A signature will be required on delivery of your order internationally and domestically. Both DHL and DPD allow you to manage your delivery once it is in transit. Heavenly London does not accept responsibility for packages where the recipient is not in to sign for it, nor if it has been left in a safe place.
Tracking your Parcel
If you have an email address registered with us you will receive an email to confirm that your items have been dispatched. Please note, we cannot be held responsible for any third party involvement where delays occur to deliveries. If you are concerned you have not received your parcel please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Late and Lost Deliveries
We cannot change/amend the delivery address on orders once they have been processed or dispatched.
If your delivery has been delayed, then please contact us and we will provide you with the tracking number to enable you to chase it up with the DPD.
We cannot refund or replace lost items until 20 working days after the date of despatch (30 days for international items) - this is when DPD classes items as lost.
When items are sent to another country, your parcel is often handled by more than one postal service. When we send a parcel abroad, the actual delivery of the item will be the responsibility of the postal service in the country the items are going to. Delays can often be caused by customs checks, which can sometimes take up to 1-2 weeks.
Items not received but tracked as being delivered - This frequently happens when items are delivered to places of work. In some cases, your item might have been delivered to a post room or colleague within your company and someone else will have signed for it. In these cases, you can request a proof of delivery certificate from DPD by filling in a signature request form. Please note that we do not refund or replace items that are tracked as being delivered. For this reason, we always recommend that you get items delivered to your home address.
Heavenly London cannot be held responsible for goods that are lost or delayed in transit.
Other information on deliveries:
- Orders received prior to 1pm on a usual business day should be dispatched for delivery the following day unless they are out of stock or unless we have issues relating to postal and other disputes, or seasonal holidays, in which case you will be notified.
- All orders received after 1pm on a business day or a weekend or non-business day shall be dispatched as soon as possible.
- All prices expressed are inclusive of any VAT payable unless otherwise stated.
- The cost of delivery will be confirmed to you when you place your order and prior to you submitting your order.
- UK delivery will be made by DPD to the address specified by you during the ordering process and shall be delivered the day after dispatch (excluding Sundays and Bank holidays) Dispatch of goods ordered is subject to availability of goods and clearance of payment. Overseas deliveries are trackable and depend on the country's postal system: these will also will need to be signed for.
- All goods must be signed for on delivery by an adult aged 18 years or over. Whilst we make every effort to deliver all your goods in the agreed time, we will not be liable if we fail to do so in part or in full due to circumstance beyond our control.
- If your order is returned to us because the courier or postal service could not complete the delivery to you for whatever reason then you will be responsible for the repeat delivery costs. The original delivery costs are not refundable in these circumstances.
Items may be returned to us within 21 days of receipt, please email us at email@example.com for return instructions.
Items must be returned in the original padding and packaging.
We cannot refund items that have been insufficiently packaged and damaged on their return journey.
In no circumstances can we accept items that have been used.
We can take no responsibility for items that are returned to us without some form of identification to tell us who sent it. This happens from time to time and we have neither the time nor inclination to trawl through hundreds of orders to find out who might have sent it!
Cash refunds can only be made up to four weeks after purchase. After that point, we have paid the 20% VAT to HM Customs and Excise, and the credit card company has taken its percentage (nearly 4%). We offer a mend or replace service depending on the amount of time that has elapsed, the cause of the 'injury' and the availability of that product.
- All items will be dispatched with sufficient packaging and padding. In the event that it is determined that the item delivered to you is: (a) not what you had ordered or does not correspond with the description of the item on the website; or (b) not of satisfactory quality; or (c) not fit for the purpose for which you have bought it and in the event that the purpose is not that which you would usually expect the item to be used for, that you have notified us of your intended use for the item prior to placing your order then provided the item is returned to us within 14 days of receipt we will (as determined by us) either deliver a replacement item or refund the full price of the item less postage to you. We ask you to send items back via Royal Mail Tracked, we will only refund return postage costs, in the event of a manufacturing fault with the item. We will only refund the cost of DPD Delivery.
- To return your items please email us within 21 working days of receipt of purchase. All goods must be returned to us within 21 days. Items received later than this will only be accepted for return at our discretion and if accepted will be refunded as a credit note only. The item must be returned in the original packaging. Please ensure that the package is securely sealed. We are not liable to refund you if the jewellery is broken during return transit if it is not sent in the original packaging.
- We will at our sole discretion allow an exchange. Exchanged items will only be dispatched after receipt by us of the returned goods, which must be in their original condition. HL will not be liable for any costs incurred by customers or suppliers for return or repairs unless by prior arrangement.
- Any refund will be made within 30 days of receipt by us of the returned goods. All refunds will be credited to the original purchaser's credit card, Paypal account or Klarna method. Credit card or Paypal refunds may only be made within 60 days of the original purchase. After that period we may only offer a credit or replacement item at our discretion.
- Special orders made to a client's size or specification are deemed un-resaleable and, therefore, do not qualify for a refund. Unless there is a manufacturing fault, special orders may only be exchanged for a credit note or for alternative items.