The Athena Earrings
24k gold-plated recycled sterling silver
These earrings were inspired by the most courageous of Roman Goddesses; Athena, as it's said that pearls are said to represent wisdom and prosperity and each of the stones is said to have its own healing properties:
- Topaz: Soothing, healing, recharging
- Peridot: Encourages independence and removes feelings of guilt
- Tourmaline: Promotes self confidence and diminishes fear
- Citrine: Increases optimism and mental clarity
- Garnet: Imbues self confidence and love
The earrings are finished in our favourite satin gold and adorned with the most magnificent freshwater pearls which compliment the golden hue of the earring face.
- Sustainable sterling silver, 18ct yellow gold plate
- 18mm x 14mm approx
- Semi precious stones: amethyst, London blue topaz, peridot, pink tourmaline, white topaz, Swiss blue topaz, citrine, garnet.
- Freshwater Pearl
- Remove when bathing, swimming, working out or sunbathing etc…
- Packaging: All cardboard is FSC certified. All bags are made from 80% recycled plastic and are 100% recyclable
Ring Sizing Help
Not sure about your ring size? If you can't make it to your local high street store to have your finger measured, then we've created a handy ring sizing document which you can print at home and below we have a useful conversion chart.