The Gwyneth Ring
24k gold-plated recycled sterling silver
We love cigar bands, and this chic & simple line adorning a satin gold band ticks all the maximalist boxes. Art Deco saw the start of women wearing more masculine silhouttes than ever before, so a ring inspired by the band around a mans cigar was the perfect addition to our collection.
We named this ring after Gwyneth Marjorie; Oxford's first female graduate.
- Sustainable sterling silver that has been double plated with 18 carat then 9carat gold to give it a pale finish.
- Ring Measurements: The band on this ring is a wide 13mm and for this reason we advise going up from your regular ring size.
- Cubic zirconia stones used
- Remove when bathing, swimming, working out or sunbathing etc…
- Packaging: All cardboard is FSC certified. All bags are made from 80% recycled plastic and are 100% recyclable
- all items purchased in the sample sale are nonreturnable/refundable
Ring Sizing Help
Not sure about your ring size? If you can't make it to your local high street store to have your finger measured, then we've created a handy ring sizing document which you can print at home and below we have a useful conversion chart.