The Silver Coco Ring
Recycled sterling silver
Maddy has been on the hunt for the perfect antique bombe ring for years and after much hunting decided to design her own. This is a true deco-inspired piece; multiple shapes and stone cuts in a raised cocktail-style dome, finished with filigree detailing to enhance the stones.
With a brilliant-cut central stone of a diamond 2ct equivalent, this exquisite piece has the depth and character of a real Art Deco heirloom.
We named this incredible ring after the iconic designer Gabrielle 'Coco' Chanel.
- Sustainable sterling silver plated with white rhodium.
- Ring Measurements: Brilliant-cut central stone 8mm and surrounding stones 4mm. Ring fits true to size.
- Cubic zirconia stones used
- Remove when bathing, swimming, working out or sunbathing etc…
- Packaging: All cardboard is FSC certified. All bags are made from 80% recycled plastic and are 100% recyclable
Ring Sizing Help
Not sure about your ring size? If you can't make it to your local high street store to have your finger measured, then we've created a handy ring sizing document which you can print at home and below we have a useful conversion chart.