The Gwyneth Ring
We love cigar bands, and this chic & simple line adorning a satin gold band ticks all the maximalist boxes. Art Deco saw the start of women wearing more masculine silhouttes than ever before, so a ring inspired by the band around a mans cigar was the perfect addition to our collection.
We named this ring after Gwyneth Marjorie; Oxford's first female graduate.
- Sustainable sterling silver that has been double plated with 18 carat then 9carat gold to give it a pale finish.
- Ring Measurements: The band on this ring is a wide 13mm and for this reason we advise going up from your regular ring size.
- Cubic zirconia stones used
- Remove when bathing, swimming, working out or sunbathing etc…
- Packaging: All cardboard is FSC certified. All bags are made from 80% recycled plastic and are 100% recyclable
NEED SIZING HELP?
Ring Sizing Help
Not sure about your ring size? If you can't make it to your local high street store to have your finger measured, then we've created a handy ring sizing document which you can print at home and below we have a useful conversion chart.