The Marilyn Ring
The Marilyn Ring is a show-stopping statement piece that will make heads turn. Crafted with a dazzling asscher-cut diamond, this bold accessory features multiple carats of faceted brilliance.
Weighing in at a carat equivalent of 5.62 carats, this exquisite piece has the depth and character of a real Art Deco heirloom.
A hero piece in this collection, we named this ring after actress and self-confessed diamond lover Marilyn Monroe.
- Sustainable sterling silver that has been double plated with 18 carat then 14carat gold to give it a pale finish.
- Earring Height: 1 x 1cm or the carat equivalent of 5.62carats
- Cubic zirconia stones used
- Remove when bathing, swimming, working out or sunbathing etc…
- Packaging: All cardboard is FSC certified. All bags are made from 80% recycled plastic and are 100% recyclable
Ring Sizing Help
Not sure about your ring size? If you can't make it to your local high street store to have your finger measured, then we've created a handy ring sizing document which you can print at home and below we have a useful conversion chart.