The Silver Coco Ring
Maddy has been on the hunt for the perfect antique bombe ring for years and after much hunting decided to design her own. This is a true deco-inspired piece; multiple shapes and stone cuts in a raised cocktail-style dome, finished with filigree detailing to enhance the stones.
With a brilliant-cut central stone of a diamond 2ct equivalent, this exquisite piece has the depth and character of a real Art Deco heirloom.
We named this incredible ring after the iconic designer Gabrielle 'Coco' Chanel.
- Sustainable sterling silver plated with white rhodium.
- Ring Measurements: Brilliant-cut central stone 8mm and surrounding stones 4mm. Ring fits true to size.
- Cubic zirconia stones used
- Remove when bathing, swimming, working out or sunbathing etc…
- Packaging: All cardboard is FSC certified. All bags are made from 80% recycled plastic and are 100% recyclable
Ring Sizing Help
Not sure about your ring size? If you can't make it to your local high street store to have your finger measured, then we've created a handy ring sizing document which you can print at home and below we have a useful conversion chart.