The Bessie Ring
Trilogy rings were given as a representation of the past, present and future. This exquisite piece embodies all three; a nod to the Art Deco-inspired design, the modern 'future' of using sustainable stones and that the ring is to be enjoyed & worn in your present.
We adore emerald-cut stones for their vintage and less showy feel than their brilliant-cut cousins. And with a middle stone of an equivalent 3.79 carats, flanked by two impressive trapeze-cut stones, this ring is anything but modest.
We named this stunner after Bessie Coleman, one of the first female aviators.
- Sustainable sterling silver that has been double plated with 18 carat then 14carat gold to give it a pale finish.
- Earring Height: Central emerald-cut stone 1cm & trapeze-cut side stones at 6mm
- Cubic zirconia stones used
- Remove when bathing, swimming, working out or sunbathing etc…
- Packaging: All cardboard is FSC certified. All bags are made from 80% recycled plastic and are 100% recyclable
Ring Sizing Help
Not sure about your ring size? If you can't make it to your local high street store to have your finger measured, then we've created a handy ring sizing document which you can print at home and below we have a useful conversion chart.